Annual Health & Benefit Fairs:
Human Resources is pleased to announce that the annual Health & Benefit Fairs begin in August throughout the County!
Attend a Health & Benefit Fair and enter to win prizes!
Enjoy complimentary chair massage and paraffin hand treatments! Yoga, Smoothies, Health and Wellness Educational Material, and more…..
Free Vitality Checks and Nicotine screenings
(earn 400 Vitality points). Register for Appointment
• Blood pressure,
• Blood glucose and
Free Flu Shots
: Register for Appointment
Health and Wellness Professionals will provide services. They only accept cash or check for employees without medical insurance and cannot provide change. Flu Vaccine - $32
Health Fair Times and Locations (see page 2)
Mark your calendar and bring your Humana ID Card!
The Health Fairs will take place on:
- Wednesday, August 6 – Government Center West, Hearing Room, 9 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday, August 13 – Governmental Center, Wellness Resource Center, 9 am – 1 pm
- Tuesday, August 19 – Water and Wastewater Services, Training Room, 9 am – 1 pm
- Tuesday, August 26 – Port Everglades, Room 301, 9 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday, September 10 – Aviation Maintenance 6:30 am- 8:30 am,& Aviation Administration (Cabot Building), 10:30 am – 1 pm
For questions or more information, you may contact Employee Benefits Service at email@example.com /or 954-357-6700.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®