Federal Agencies & Organizations
- Benefits.gov Benefits.gov is an official Web site of the U.S. government where people have access to information on nearly 1,000 government benefit and assistance programs, including more than 50 housing assistance programs.
- Fannie Mae Foundation Grant Guidelines and Applications are available on this site. Application forms can be viewed and printed using an Adobe Acrobat reader. Also posted on the Web site is a list of current RFPs.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) oversees vital components of mortgage markets – Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks. FHFA's mission is to support housing finance and affordable housing.
- Federal Reserve Bank Receive current news on financial updates, economic reviews, surveys, regional updates, and banking market information.
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness The United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) coordinates the federal response to homelessness, creating partnerships with government and the private sector. Site includes a comprehensive list of funding opportunities and programs to either help prevent and end homelessness or help those experiencing homelessness.
- United States Census Bureau - America's Housing Links of U.S. Census information about America's Housing.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Provides links to HUD News, Consumer Information, Communities, Homes, Business Opportunities, Groups, Kids Next Door, and Let's Talk.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Office of Policy Development and Research
Access current information about housing, market conditions, and existing programs and conducts research on these issues.
Back to Top
Required Plug-in: Adobe® Reader®