Broward County takes pride in its natural resources and education is key in our effort to preserve our environment through regulation. Our goal is to supply the public with helpful links regarding all environmental questions and concerns.
Update! Check out our newest Application feature that allows you to renew your existing Hazardous Material License online!
• Enforcement Administration: Created to ensure compliance through the use of local, state, and federal regulations
• Publications: Expand your environmental education
• ENVIROS: Information about permits, licensing, and enforcement
• GIS Data and Maps: Geographic information systems with interactive maps
• EnviroFlash: Sign up today for emails about your daily air quality forecast!
• Natural Resources Planning and Management Division: Protecting and restoring the counties natural resources
• Planning and Environmental Regulation Division: Reviewing proposed development and ensuring that standards addressing impacts on public facilities and services and the environment are satisfied
• Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division: Preventing pollution, remediating contaminated sites, air quality monitoring and regulation