About Our Programs and Services
Community Care for the Elderly Section:
Provides a service continuum to functionally impaired, low income adults 60 years of age and older who are at risk of premature nursing home placement. Sliding scale co-payment determined by income.
- Adult Day Care
- Assisted Living Waiver
- Case Management Case Aide
- Emergency Alert Response
- Monthly Caregiver Stipend
- Personal Care
- Consumables and Medical Supplies
- Respite Care
Provides assistance to adults over the age of 55, who have psychiatric disabilities and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Case Management
- Outreach and Prevention Services
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment
- Substance Abuse Aftercare Services