Skip navigation links
Building Code
Environmental Protection
Regulated Businesses
I Want To...
Skip navigation links
Auto Repair Issues
Condominium and Homeowners Associations
How Do I
Insurance Issues
Landlord and Tenant Issues
Making a Local Move
New or Used Vehicle Purchase
Non-Consent Towing Rules
Towing and Repossessions
Insurance Issues
Consumer Protection banner

In Florida, issues related to any form of insurance are addressed by the Florida Department of Financial Services, Office of Insurance Regulation 954-321-2900. Therefore, in situations like those described below, you should contact that agency for assistance.

What Can I Do If . . .

  • I have an appliance service contract and the service contract provider won’t replace my broken air conditioner or dishwasher?

  • I purchased an extended warranty on my automobile, but the warranty company is refusing to pay for repairs?

  • My health insurance company is refusing to pay the charges I incurred for a doctor’s visit?

  • I am making a pre-need funeral arrangement and want to check on the funeral company?

In all of the above cases, you should contact the OFfice of Insurance Regulation.

File a Consumer Complaint
Customer Service Survey

Switch to Full Site   | Terms of use
Official Mobile Website of Broward County, Florida
The version of this site is best viewed on a mobile device.