Shelter #20 is semi-shaded. It is conveniently located near the Tennis Center and Boat Rental Marina. The Paradise Cove Water Park is just a short walk away. A small restroom is conveniently located at the shelter. There is plenty of parking for large parties. View larger image of shelter.
• Size: Extra Large
• Accommodates: Up to 160 people
• Dimensions: 70’ x 38’
• Grills: One Texas grill is located outside the shelter, at the west end.
• Tables: 14, 6-foot recycled plastic tables plus seven accessible tables
• Features: Water and electric are available, recycling bins provided
• Weekday Rate: $120
• Weekend/Holiday Rate: $400
• Security/Clean-Up Deposit: $100 cash only
Cash Security/Cleanup Deposit: To be paid in cash only on the day of your event, prior to setting up your shelter, and will be refunded the same day providing the following terms have been met:
1. All garbage is removed from shelter floor and placed in trash cans.
2. All food is removed from barbecue grills.
3. All decorations have been removed. Please do not use staples, tacks, or nails to hang decorations.
4. Charcoal in grills is spread out to ensure extinguishing. Do not take charcoal out of grill. Do not place charcoal on the ground or in garbage cans.
5. Area around shelter is cleaned up. (No garbage/trash on ground, etc.)
6. All tables removed from shelter have been placed back in shelter, in orderly fashion.
7. All personal belongings are removed from the shelter.
8. All members of your party have vacated the shelter.
Gate Admission Fee: There is a $1.50-per-person admission fee for persons 6 years of age and older. Children ages 5 and under are free.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes: Prepaid gate admission passes can be purchased at the park office in advance of your rental date. Passes cannot be distributed on the day of your rental at the entrance gate.